The European Space Agency (ESA) is organising a Φ-week event, 9-13 September 2019, focusing on EO Open Science and FutureEO – to review the latest developments in Open Science trends.
Come and hear about the latest trends in EO! The Φ-week will include a variety of events (e.g. inspiring talks, workshops, roundtables, startup pitch, hackathons) to connect multi-disciplinary communities – from EO researchers, data scientists, non-space corporates, tech leaders, entrepreneurs, up to startup and innovators – to (i) explore together how EO Open Science and innovation can benefit from the latest digital technologies and (ii) help shapeFutureEO missions and services.
The event will help you to:
- Gain insight into the latest trends in EO Open Science New Space, and the impact of new technologies such as AI and blockchain on space and FutureEO,
- Connect and Network with the new ecosystem of space including scientists, innovators, corporate leaders, startups and investors,
- Discover from keynote speakers about the latest trends in tech and space,
- Learn about a wide range of topics, ranging from Open EO Science to AI, blockchain, AR/VR, and their applications across industries,
- Innovate by bringing your idea to the discussion regarding the future evolution of EO.
- Explore the latest applications of transformative technologies affecting Science Innovation and FutureEO missions and services
- Connect with innovation ecosystems and emerging EO players, including for example data scientists, deep tech innovators, large ICT corporates and startups
- Gather and foster emerging EO Open Science communities
- Inspire early career scientists, entrepreneurs, citizens and dreamers by showcasing the scientific and business opportunities related to Open Science and FutureEO
- Partner with new players by fostering new collaboration across disciplines.