Deadline 25 August 2019
About the organisation
EUROSENSE is one of the leading aerial surveying and geo-data companies in Europe, with headquarters in Belgium. The group was created in 1964 (celebrating this year its 55th birthday!) and has offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria and Romania. Specialties of Eurosense include: HD aerial imagery (up to 2 cm), true orthophotos, aerial LiDAR, 3D-modeling, aerial thermography, trees inventory and health analysis, GIS-consultancy, and other geo-related queries. Customers are both public and private (construction, engineering, telecommunication, utility and solar industries).
About the role
To sustain their continuous growth, EUROSENSE is looking to expand their team with a geo-data specialist. For each project you are working on, you are responsible for designing the optimal and cost-efficient technical solutions and production workflow. You are also responsible for the operational aspects including planning, execution and quality control of the production. You will work closely together with the commercial managers in the preparation of offers with specific photogrammetric, LiDAR, thermo, 3D and/or geo-database related advice. You must be able to work independently on major projects.
- You are MS in geography, GIS, informatics, photogrammetry, geomatic, geodesy, or a closely related field.
- You have good knowledge of geoscience (geomatic, photogrammetry, remote sensing and/or LiDAR) including spatial and geographical data elements, data processing and data relationships.
- You know how to create, manipulate, analyze, manage and maintain spatial data information using ArcGIS, ERDAS, TerraSolid or other specific environments.
- You are IT-minded with strong geomatic knowledge.
- You are highly motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You initiate new innovative ideas and processes.
- You communicate fluently in English, and Dutch or French. German is an advantage.
What you can expect
You will join an international high-tech environment with a hands-on mentality. We will foresee the appropriate training, and you will have the opportunity to develop your talents and competences.
How to apply
Send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com and we will contact you.