GIM is looking for a Project Manager Earth Observation with hands on experience and knowledge of bid management.
In your role as bid manager you are responsible for:
- Ensuring that the customer needs are perfectly understood and translated into technical and functional requirements.
- Leading and coordinating all activities related to the offering phase (qualification of the request, conceptual design of the methodology, elaboration of the work plan and budget, bid preparation and support to bid defense and closing the deal).
- Making sure the offer is written and submitted on time, meeting the selection criteria.
- Driving all content of offers and ensuring communication with the client to deliver a proposal, meeting his needs.
- Therefore, you closely collaborate and follow-up with the Architect and the Analysts so the most efficient solution is designed.
In your role as Project Manager you are responsible for:
- Planning and following up the progress of the project: tasks, deliverables and documentation according to the offered specifications.
- Optimizing overall GIM resources planning and coordinating with the customer and project partners to stay within the scope, time and budget and mitigate when necessary.
- You are a pro in achieving an excellent customer experience and make sure every stakeholder (internal and external) is adequately informed at every point of the project.
- Regularly reporting on projects results towards the customer and listening to his evolving needs in order to develop future opportunities.
- Initiating, coaching, growing and steering the project team with respect to the project delivery activities and the project team member’s commitment and ownership.
- You are capable of challenging the team on methodologies/technologies and participate where necessary in the execution.
- Understanding and optimizing the project’s impact on the team KPI’s.
- Actively participating in the continuous improvement of GIM’s PM process by sharing experiences, lessons learned, and undertaking actions in line with Plan/do/check/act.