Terrascope just presented a new series of webinars that will take place in early 2022. Experts in the field will present and demonstrate several different use cases, both research based and operational services, to show you how Earth observation data and services give us the possibility to achieve more.
Access massive amounts of data faster than ever before, combine data and use the latest technology, retrieve clear and objective information for critical decisions or new policies, … The cases are diverse: monitoring water quality, measuring nitrogen dioxide, combining satellite data and artificial intelligence to detect changes, mapping flooded areas, ...
Join them for one or more webinars and discover the great potential of Sentinel satellite data and how Terrascope can make your work easier. In each webinar, you will discuss one single use case, based on these three questions:
- What was the question that needed an answer?
- How did Sentinel satellite data help in formulating the answer?
- What is the impact, now that the answer is provided?
The webinars are presented by the people directly involved in the use case. After the presentation you will be able to ask questions and chat with the experts.
In this webinar by Bram Janssen (VITO Remote Sensing) you'll learn all about the Terrascope Marketplace, a brand new platform to access and offer a variety of high-quality EO data and services. Whether you are an end user or a service provider, an experienced EO data scientist or just looking for a EO service to support your business. The Terrascope marketplace will support you, take away the hassle and allow both end users and service providers to connect, interact and collaborate. Save the date for this webinar and discover more about:
- access, process and store massive amounts of data in one place
- use additional processing and storage space
- create faster and better analyses
- easily communicate with the service provider
- implement your service into our Terrascope framework