The Very High-resolution Radar & Optical Data Assessment (VH-RODA) 2022 Workshop will be held in Frascati, Italy, from 7 to 10 November, 2022.
The 3rd Edition of the VH-RODA Workshop will provide an open forum (for the new space, commercial and institutional space sectors) for presenting and discussing about the current status and future developments related to Earth Observation (EO) data quality, calibration and validation of space-borne very high-resolution SAR and Optical sensors and data products, with a dedicated focus on commercial EO data providers and related Cal/Val activities, synergies between optical and SAR communities, presentation of standards and best practices for data quality.
- Calibration Techniques (requirements, definitions, database, methodologies)
- Calibration Sites (cross-cal/val, intercalibration, field campaigns)
- Fiducial Reference Measurements
- Analysis Ready Data, Digital Elevation Models
- Quality Control, Best Practice, Product Validation
- Processing and Algorithms (incl. Artificial Intelligence for Cal/Val)
- Cal/Val and Data quality for Constellations and Big Data
- Calibration of Future Missions (Innovative instrument concepts)
Schedule and Deadlines
|Abstract submission opening||July 2022|
|Abstract submission closing||26 September 2022|
|Acceptance notification||10 October 2022|
|Registration deadline||24 October 2022|