The Remote Sensing for Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions Studies and Applications Workshop, co-organized by EUMETSAT with the support of SOLAS and the Copernicus EU programme, is designed to support and encourage collaboration that explore and promote the use of Remote Sensing products. The workshop will consist of daily invited talks, poster session and small group discussions.
- Report and inform about ongoing research in the thematic area, satellite based data.
- Discuss unexplored potential of satellite (based) data in the field and identify gaps in terms of monitoring capability.
- Inform on developments, tools, ways of access, available and upcoming training material and training opportunities by satellite product providers.
- Identify needs and associated material and collaborations for improved data access, usage, training and capacity building.
Who is the workshop addressing?
- Scientists & Academy (all levels of seniority) in a wide range of disciplines: climate, remote sensing, atmospheric physics and chemistry, physical oceanography, ocean biology.
- Representatives of services and data provider agencies.
Please note that attendance is open and free of charge, but be sure to register in time.