The European Space Agency (ESA) is organising an Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing, which will focus on agriculture. The course will be held at Louvain-la-Neuve, in Belgium, from 16 to 20 September 2019.
The course is organised by ESA and hosted by Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain), Belgium.
The training aims at:
- Training the next generation of scientists and professionals on remote sensing for land surfaces, with a focus on agriculture
- Explaining the theoretical principles, processing algorithms, data products and their use in agriculture applications
- Introducing tools and methods for the exploitation of EO satellite data, in particular the Sentinels
- Stimulating and supporting the exploitation of EO data for agriculture remote sensing science and operational applications using the ESA Sen2-Agri
- Food Security Thematic Exploitation Platform
Application deadline: 30 June 2019