January 1, 2022
- PhD in geomatics or similar developing high-level fundamental research in one of the following fields: geographical information systems, geoinformatics, 3D information acquisition (using e.g. laser scanning), Geodesy, GNSS, and remote sensing.
- The candidate shall demonstrate high-level research profile proven by publications in international journals in the field of the call.
- The integration within current research lines at the Geomatics Unit will be assessed.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- An international research experience is an asset.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate teaching skills in terrestrial data acquisition techniques (Land Surveying, Laserscanning, Photogrammetry…).
- The candidate will have to demonstrate his/her ability to give lectures in French (at least at the bachelor level)
- A good knowledge of the issues related to the profession of land surveyor and 3D surveying techniques is an additional asset.
- A teaching experience is an asset.