The Department of Geography / Faculty of Sciences / University of Liege is opening an academic position in in 3D Geodata.
- PhD in geomatics or similar developing high-level research in the field of 3D geodata.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate competence in the collection, management and use of large volumes of 3D data (point clouds).
- The candidate shall demonstrate competences in Geo-Data Sciences, Data Analytics and Machine Learning.
- International research experience is an asset.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate teaching skills in specialised subjects related to his/her research profile but also in basic subjects (bachelor's level) related to 3D data acquisition.
- The candidate will have to demonstrate his/her ability to give lectures in French (at least at the bachelor level).
- A good knowledge of the issues related to the profession of land surveyor and 3D surveying techniques is an additional asset.
September 1, 2021
Candidates are requested to send their applications electronically to Postesacademiques@uliege.be with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 February 2021 at the latest.
Full description can be found here.