About this website
The Belgian Earth Observation website is an initiative of the DG Space Research and Applications of the Belgian Science Policy Office (BELSPO). The development and management is in the hands of the team behind STEREO, the national research programme for Earth observation.
Our goal is to provide the scientific community as well as the general public with relevant information on activities and research in the field of Earth observation, with special attention to Belgian initiatives.
The different sections of this site intend to:
- bring to the fore the work of our researchers and the research results of the STEREO programme;
- give anyone interested an overview of the Belgian initiatives in Earth observation;
- give access to a maximum of resources, data and tools to ease the use of earth observation in all domains;
- familiarize the public, students and teachers with the world of Earth observation;
- inform target audiences about the latest news from the Belgian world of Earth observation.
Tel.: +32 (0)2 238 35 23
Tel.: +32 (0)2 238 35 91
User support & Promotion
Tel.: +32 (0)2 238 35 59
Tel.: +32 (0)2 238 35 83
Belgian Federal Science Policy Office
Space Research and Applications Division
National Research Programmes for Earth Observation
Simon Bolivarlaan 30
Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30
Tel.: +32 (0)2 238 34 11
Fax: +32 (0)2 230 59 12