ACRI-ST is heavily involved in the design of Ground Segment systems and the development of operational Earth Observation data processing software. They are currently looking for a scientific processing expert for the implementation of scientific data processing algorithms in an operational context for future EO space missions.
- Understanding the algorithms or libraries defined by scientific experts and their modelling in view of their implementation in processing chains
- Processing chain design definition, interface management
- Processing chain development
- Frequent iterations with the scientific team to propose improvements in the performance of the software developed
- Set-up of verification and validation tests. The candidate is asked to have a sense criticism of the results obtained and a concern for investigation with a view to improving the treatments
- Writing engineering documentation and technical reports in English