Tutorial proposals are solicited for the 2021 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium, to be held July 11 – 16, 2021, in Brussels, Belgium. The IGARSS 2021 organizing committee invites proposals for half-day or full-day tutorials to be presented on Sunday, 11 July 2021
Tutorials are intended to provide participants with lectures or practical training sessions on innovative and emerging topics within the field of Geoscience and Remote Sensing.
The proposal should concisely describe the content of the tutorial, and include:
- Title of the tutorial
- Name, affiliation and short biography of the instructor(s)
- Description of the tutorial
- Learning objectives
- Prerequisites of the participants
- List of material to be distributed
- Preference for half-day or full-day tutorial. When the half-day tutorial option is selected, please specify the preference between morning or afternoon.
Proposals for tutorial sessions must reach the tutorial chairs by 4 November 2020. This deadline will be strictly observed, and no deadline extension will be given.