The multi-mission CvB (Centrum voor Beeldverwerking) Product Distribution Portal gives users free access to several (mainly vegetation) data products:
- PROBA-V :1 km products near real time, segments, 300 m and 100 m products older than 1 month
- METOP-AVHRR S10 syntheses
- ENVISAT-Meris S10 syntheses
- APEX Archive (Airborne hyperspectral data)
Bio-geophysical parameters derived from SPOT-VEGETATION and other sensors are also produced and distributed within the Copernicus Global Land Service.
Via the online product distribution portal, users can:
- consult the data via an interactive Geo Viewer or Time Series Viewer;
- make their own composites with the N-daily Compositor;
- request a Virtual Machine to create their own virtual research environment and work on the data with a powerful set of tools and libraries;
- develop and debug test applications.