Research programme for Earth observation "STEREO III" - FIFTH CALL FOR PROPOSAL (2018)
The 2018 call concerns EXPLORATION PROJECTS.
This involves small-scale projects whether or not linked to a past BELSPO thematic projects, lasting 1 to 2,5 years for 1 to 3 teams whether or not rounded out by an international team.
The projects are directed at:
- Investigating new concepts, technologies and sensors (INNOVATION PROJECT); OR
- Exploring a new research track resulting from previous BELSPO remote sensing projects (SPIN-OFF PROJECT); OR
- Developing and validating new PROBA-V products (PROBA-V PROJECT); OR
- Investigating a site specific and well-defined topic using BELAIR data, e.g. the validation of a vegetation index in a fragmented landscape (BELAIR PROJECT).
- Expression of interest (mandatory): 4 May 2018 at 4 PM
- Research proposals: 14 September 2018 at 4 PM
Documents to download: