The 2023 EUMETSAT Meteorological Satellite Conference will take place in Malmö, Sweden on 11 to 15 September. EUMETSAT will be joined in the organisation and hosting of the event by the Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute, the national provider for weather, water and climate services in Sweden.
Over the years, the EUMETSAT user conference has become a key annual event for the meteorological and scientific communities where participants from around the world can meet to share their experience and knowledge during plenary, poster and workshop sessions.
The theme of this year’s annual EUMETSAT conference is “The Evolutionary challenge for EO satellites from technology to exploitation”.
- Present and Future Horizons for Satellite Programmes
- High Impact Weather Forecasting – Incl. a Special Session on MTG
- Applications in Energy Meteorology in Support of Energy Security
- Advancing in the Digital Transformation of our Community, from the European Weather Cloud to AI/ML and Big Data
- Assessing Climate Variability and Change Using Satellite Observations
- Atmospheric Composition Including GHG
- Drought and Vegetation Monitoring For Food Security and Hydrological Applications
- New Methods to Exploit and Visualize EO Data
- Ocean Interface
- New Space and the Opportunities of Small Satellites
Abstracts can be sent in until 12 February 2023. For more on this, click here.