Since 2001, the GeoVet conference, held every 3 years, brings together a diverse group of international experts in spatial epidemiology, spatial statistics and Geographical Information Systems applied to animal health, public health and food safety. A stimulating environment for researchers, policymakers and agencies. A place to present cutting-edge research, exchange ideas and discuss perspectives. This year's theme is "Expanding boundaries: Interdisciplinary geospatial research for the One Health Era".
Date and place
- September 19ᵗʰ – 21ˢᵗ 2023
- Silvi Marina, Teramo, Italy
Call for workshops opening: February 3rd, 2023 Abstract submission opening: March 15th, 2023 Abstract submission deadline: June 14th, 2023
- Abstract notification of acceptance: July 5th, 2023
- Conference early registration: before July 15th, 2023
- Conference ordinary registration: before September 3rd, 2023