About Sentinel Hub
Sentinel Hub GmbH is an Austrian start-up founded in 2020 by Sinergise and a graduate of the ESA BIC Austria programme that operates in the field of Earth Observation. In close collaboration with their parent company Sinergise, the company focuses on developing value-added services and providing actionable information from satellite imagery based on Sentinel Hub APIs.
Sentinel Hub's current team is made up of geographers, physicists, developers and Remote Sensing engineers from five different countries. By combining these diverse technical backgrounds, they develop tailored solutions for a wide range of applications, such as environmental monitoring, disaster relief, or land management. Their team also has experience in conducting national and international research projects, by providing high-value derived information from raw Earth Observation data and implementing complex data-processing algorithms.
If you are passionate about satellite imagery, want to put forward ideas and drive innovative projects, your place is in this team!
You have a degree in Earth Sciences, Physics, or equivalent ideally followed by at least 2-3 years of work experience in the EO sector. Throughout your career you have applied your technical skills to image/signal processing or geospatial data analysis. You have a track-record of leading research/industry projects or have experience in product-ownership, meaning you can work independently and conduct industry/scientific projects, as well as present results in project meetings and at international conferences. You are keen to provide solutions to customers that help them gain insights into our planet and environment. You are curious and like to keep up to date with the latest developments in the EO sector.
Your contributions to the team
- Coordinate activities within the scope of national and global Remote Sensing projects across a range of disciplines (including KPIs, deliverables and reports).
- Analyse project requirements and coordinate with colleagues, project partners or clients for the delivery of EO-based solutions.
- Design technical approaches and solutions, and estimate effort involved.
- Demonstrate Sentinel Hub services by preparing example workflows to support data analysis and visualisation.
- Propose and implement functional and technical features within Sentinel Hub's existing services.
- Prepare technical and user documentation.
- Help raise awareness of the company's services through various outreach activities and at international conferences.